Yo, Check this out...

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Should teacher's have uniforms?


So I'm driving home after a long day and I was flipping through the usual FM channels when I hear John Tesh (Yes, the balding Entertainment tonight guy) on the radio asking callers if teachers should have a dress code. Callers, both parents and students called in saying that yes, they should have a dress code because some of the younger teachers don't know how to dress appropriately. They were showing too much skin as another parent complained. Even teachers with "21" years of exprience were saying how the younger teachers don't realize that they are not dressing conservative enough. Without having to guess, I'm sure they are not referring to the male teachers.

When I went to school, teachers never seemed to retire thus leaving a very few openings for the younger hotter ones. In all my years of school I had one hot math teacher - the rest were either grumping, scrumpy, frumpy or a battleaxe. Anyhow, if they do force a dress code, don't you think kids would do better in school had something to look forward to? I would probably fail that grade on purpose to improve my what ever the heck she was teaching.

Of course, with my luck here is what my teachers would end up looking like:





More on this matter.. (thanks Van)
http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050724/HOTTOPICS02/507240654

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free statistics
View My Stats