Yo, Check this out...

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Pipe Smoking

Van and I were shopping in Burlingame today and I stumbled into a tobacco store. I've always wanted to get a pipe to smoke just like Hugh Hefner. I don't smoke cigs but I do enjoy a cigar once in while. A pipe is like smoking a cigar, but you don't need an hour and a half.

So I figure I just take pinch, stuff it, set it on fire and start puffing. But it was not that easy as it looks. The hard part was keeping it lit since there is a proper amount to use and a certain way to stuff it. I experimented packing and lighting about 3 unsucessful times before Van tells me to just check on the internet. I boot up the laptop, Google "how to smoke a pipe" and voila: http://pipes.priss.org/howto.php.

I'm feeling a bit light headed now but I think I can manage to do it easier the next time. Now I need a smoking jacket and I'll have the Hef look, minus the bunnies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free statistics
View My Stats