Yo, Check this out...

Monday, August 15, 2005

Funny Gym people

Just a tie in from my last blog that I wanted to share with the world. My gym has some freaky people that come out of the woodwork. This woman wearing sunglasses, dressed in jeans and jean jacket starts doing her workout. I finish my reps and I'm thinking, what an odd thing to wear. My jeans chaff like hell and I would have some serious burns on my sensitive areas.

After my workouts, I like to chill in the hottub and steam room. As I'm suckin steam, the jean lady walks into the room. She's not wearing her jean jacket but she is wearing a black tank top, her jeans and socks. She sits down and started to meditate. Normally I can stand the hot humid room until I feel light headed, but today I felt sick thinking about this woman in her clothing that she worked out in, obviously not taking a courtesy shower and in her SOCKS.

WTF lady? At least now I know how she keeps her jeans soft.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 AM  

  • dont forget the asian woman who came into the spa area in pants and a shirt, got all wet in the courtesy shower, then later walked out of the gym with the same outfit on (plus leather shoes).

    By Blogger Fumbling, at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free statistics
View My Stats