Yo, Check this out...

Monday, August 15, 2005

Yellow braclet..


Last thursday we decide to hit this really really cool hangout in SF called 330 Ritch. I guess it was exactly the sort of night I was looking for - a totally different scene. Since the joint was 18+, us oldies had to wear yellow wristbands to allow buy drinks. I get pretty loaded up as I am out of practice, and somehow I end up making a bet to see who can wear the yellow wristband the longest maxing out at 30 days.

Whilst wearing this bracelet, I've had co-workers repeated ask me why I had a yellow bracelet on. This included:

"Is it that cancer bracelet thing?"
"Are you alright? Why did they admit you to the hospital?"
"Did you give Blood? did you get a cookie?"

I am now entering into day 4. The glue is surprisingly holding tight as I've worn this through 5 showers, a steam room, a workout, a friends wedding, shopping, cooking, cleaning, and nocturnal bedroom activities.

It does not smell nor has it picked up any lintballs. I'll follow up with a picture soon. Maybe I should go back to the bar next week to see if I can sneak in for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free statistics
View My Stats