Yo, Check this out...

Monday, May 30, 2005

Don't eat unopened shellfish...

The next time you order a bouillabaisse or a moulles et frites at a restaurant, don't eat the unopened shell fish. My problem is that I loooooove shellfish, but there is was this one last mussel that I couldn't resist eating because the broth was superb. The rest is history. I lost close to 4-5 of water weight from my body so I've been ingesting a gatorade only diet. Hmm maybe I can market this - Lose 5 pounds instantly by eating your choice of a mussel, oyster or clam that we will mail you for $19.95. Your clam will arrive 5-7 business days - overnight shipping not available. This offer is limited to hot summer months only.

3 Comments:

  • oh man, to think you took the effort to OPEN that shell and look where it got you. I often find unopened shell fish to have a very fishy smell to it too. Not that I eat them. Aren't thy supposedly dead to begin with? That's why they didn't open up?

    By Blogger head dump, at 2:29 PM  

  • Yes.. but the broth was soooo tasty. Okokok. I learned my lesson.

    By Blogger simonma168, at 2:04 PM  

  • Next time if the broth is sooooo tasty...ask for some more bread and soak up the broth. At least you know better now.

    By Blogger Thoughts, at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free statistics
View My Stats