Yo, Check this out...

Monday, April 04, 2005

Vegas for a Bachelor party.

So I'm heading to vegas this weekend for my best friend (Mr DCF's) Bachelor party. It is actually my first one that I have to sort of plan. Thank goodness for Mr. Ben Kim's hookups for comps at The Palms (don't ask about how much you need to drop to get this status). Mr. Kim loves to hear the craps table staff yell "TABLE MAXIMUM". You too can hear that for a mere $3000. Naturally, they give the dice to Ben to roll (Sometimes he will even let the shooter controls wheter he is +/-3 Gs). I throw in my support by putting a black chip on the passline behind his 30 $100 bills. He throws.... phew, he doesn't crap out. Marker on the Six. Now he needs to roll a 6 before he throws a 7 to win. Damn lucky SOB throws a six and wins. I win $100 and Ben gets his payout. Not bad for a few throws of the die.

The rest of the weekend will packed with adrenaline filled moments that would even make a lung cancer patient light up a smoke. It's going to be fun. We'll try to go see the city this time too heheh. We've got steak dinners and a UFC fight lined up and the usaul vegas nitelife before we hit the tables again until sunrise and sleep until sunset.

Our Palms hostess Mrs. Wan-Mei-Borgata (a little old wrinkly asian Mama-san) will be the one clearing our comps as we try to eat/sleep and get chauffeured around. She apparently remembers me from 2 years ago which was the last time we were there. It's kind of scary knowing that this lady MIGHT turnaround and say, hey boys, remember how I told you everything was comped? - well you didn't gamble your average this time and I'm going to have to ask you to pay for this. Usually, by the end of our vegas trips we would have lost all of our money so we will see who has to draw straws to sleep with her to pay off our tab. Because this will be for my best buddy Dan bachelor party, we will "remove" his straw leaving me only a 50/50 chance of drawing the short straw. At least those are better than any house odds given at the tables.

Viva Las Vegas.

3 Comments:

  • I'm looking to see how dumb adsense can be.

    By Blogger simonma168, at 3:33 PM  

  • Sounds like you kids are in for a real good time in Vegas! Just remember how Sam on "Las Vegas" operates, and you'll be fine with your comps. :-)

    By Blogger Ben, at 9:03 AM  

  • Bullcrap. You never removed MY straw... I lost almost $5k that weekend... at least I got a shower...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free statistics
View My Stats